Palladium conducted a series of digital due diligence engagements to support the development of a buy-and-build strategy across a portfolio of outsourced IT providers.
The client had two key questions:
What was the comparative digital maturity of potential targets?
Are there any identifiable opportunities across both businesses to inform the strategic approach to digital brand integration?
Palladium conducted an in-depth engagement covering:
• A digital maturity assessment across the B2B Go-to-Market and operations functions, including sales and marketing integration across CRM, ways of working and lead scoring
• Benchmarked and compared digital performance, processes and capabilities across the Go-to-Market approach to identify opportunities through integration
• Analysed lead demographic data, using in-platform social insights, to refine targeting strategy and marketing personas
• Calculated and projected available headroom across digital channels. Palladium calculated visit-lead-sale conversion rates through analysis of digital and internal sales transaction data
• Analysed the robustness of email marketing personas, workflows and content production to support lead nurture strategies and drive incremental value through cross-selling
Palladium’s in-depth work provided the client with the following key outputs:
• Digital maturity assessment of Go-to-Market channels identifying quantifiable revenue opportunities using paid media and optimisation opportunities in an already strong SEO function
• Prioritised digital recommendations, outlined dependencies and phased into a 12-month plan to highlight key investment opportunities based on the speed of implementation and transformational impact
• Provided integration advice for single vs multi-brand strategy, digital and organic search considerations to inform buy-and-build strategic approach