The client, a premium pet food company, engaged Palladium to undertake commercial due diligence and implement recommendations for business growth.
A premium pet food business wanted to grow their business, but didn't know how. Palladium was tasked to provide commercial due diligence and apply their recommendations across demand generation, customer experience, operations, technology and insight.
- Assisted development of an 18 month roadmap to help the business identify priorities and the resources needed.
- Set up automated pilot reporting and Data Studio integration to allow the business to make data-based decisions on the most effective marketing channels and messaging for converting the highest value customers.
- Set up an agile growth process to foster a learning culture, provide visibility of programme status, and establish crucial feedback rhythm and cadence.
- Defined and launched pilot activities to test the impact of potential solutions across all workstreams and develop insight to inform future activity.
- Developed and launched key pricing initiatives to increase AOV and improve CPA.
Key findings & results
- Pilot phase saw 200% increase in new customer acquisition.
- Developed sophisticated personalisation & targets framework to deliver improved ROI form marketing activity.
- Developed customer nurture programme designed to improve customer retention and loyalty, with early results suggesting the average number of days between transactions has fallen and subscribers numbers are climbing.
Palladium's work with Mercia Asset Management PLC-backed Pure Pet Food was awarded gold at the UK Digital Experience Awards in July 2020.