Palladium was appointed by Endless LLP to assess the digital capabilities of Findel Education, one of the UK’s leading e-commerce suppliers of educational resources and equipment to schools and nurseries. The analysis covered key areas, including:
- Evaluation of the benefits of a bespoke platform and to understand the competitive advantages of the platform
- Feature gap analysis across the competitive set to benchmark UX usability
- Assessment of enterprise tech systems to assess robustness and scalability
Palladium’s due diligence focused on establishing the pillars of strength of Findel Education’s digital proposition, identification of opportunities to drive best-in-class practice and defensibility against competitors.
- Assessed the benefit provided by the bespoke platform, through analysis of multi-site vs single-site strategy, product roadmap and development prioritisation processes
- Scored UX usability across the competitive set based on convenience and effectiveness and conducted a UI reviewCreated a series of detailed PIDs (project initiation documents) to outline key campaign activities, risks and considerations to capture digital demand
- Conducted a features gap assessment across the competitive set to assess the breadth and competitive advantage of the target's on-site features
- Expert-led evaluation of enterprise technology systems and infrastructure to assess the scalability of the tech stack and end-of-life process management
Palladium’s detailed diligence report and advice supported Endless on the successful acquisition of Findel Education.
- Identified that Findel Education’s bespoke platform provided competitive advantage and articulated key benefits
- Validated platform delivery processes, roadmap management and prioritisation according to best practice
- Benchmarked Findel Education’s stronger UX maturity against the competitive set
- Identified opportunities to continue to accelerate digital transformation