Palladium were appointed to validate the digital demand, competitive landscape and market dynamics to identify the size of the opportunity of a direct to consumer proposition.
As part of a focused project, phased into 3 key areas, Palladium:
Validated the size of the digital opportunity
- Conducted detailed review of market digital and search trends and in-depth social listening to identify key consumer drivers within the DTC space
Built a DTC GTM strategy based on digital research
- Prioritised DTC channel strategies based on expected impact, time-frame and resource requirement
- Created a series of detailed PIDs (project initiation documents) to outline key campaign activities, risks and considerations to capture digital demand
Developed a cross-channel marketing model
- Conducted in-depth headroom analysis to establish estimated traffic, revenue and return through DTC acquisition strategies
- Built a robust digital model to be used through pilot validation phase to track success
Our work identified an immature competitive landscape and growing consumer appetite, so validating the exploration and investment of a DTC strategy.
The development of a cross-channel market forecast model supported the client progressing to pilot phase with the support of Palladium, allowing them to test demand generation tactics across paid search and social to the new DTC website.