Palladium is an award-winning digital transformation consultancy with a strong track record for delivering change and improving our client’s digital capabilities. Graduate Analysts will get to join our talented team working with our broad portfolio of clients, projects, industries and technologies and will be part of the full project cycle; from proposal writing through to end delivery of implementation and change management
We provide four core services to clients:
- Digital diagnostic – An insight into the digital health and opportunity of a business
- Strategy – Identifying the big shifts and delivering the roadmap to support the digital vision
- Product & Service Design - Design and definition of digital products and services
- Deployment – Guidance and support through the implementation and change management process
We are looking for ambitious graduates with a genuine interest in digital transformation and consulting. As an Analyst, you will be proactive and consultative and ensure digital analysis is turned into actionable insight that can be used to support digital strategy.
- want to have an impact on the future of a rapidly growing business
- want to get broad exposure to as much as possible
- have ambition and entrepreneurial spirit
- have a strong desire to develop and keep learning
- want to keep adapting to the continuously evolving, ever-connected and increasingly competitive business environment - and thrive upon the opportunities and challenges that it presents
- Delivering high quality client work, with analysis and insight that makes good use of Palladium Groups methods and tools alongside personal experience from relevant previous projects.
- Applying your experience of customer insight and data analysis to help our clients achieve their goals
- Creating written and visual output for clients that is impactful and meaningful.
- Taking part in activities such as workshops, meetings, research, stakeholder engagement and solution design for all projects with customer insight and experience component.
- Participating in business development activity such as contribution to bid development, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activity
- Participating in some company development activity such as developing internal training, mentoring sessions and customer insight related events
- Undertaking and interpreting user research to inform decisions at the start of a project and to evaluate end results
- Developing and interpreting customer insight to the high standards expected by our clients
- Working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary environments for project delivery
- Understanding of the challenges faced by businesses operating in today’s climate, with budgetary constraints and a desire to use digital technologies to reinvent business models
- Working in project environments in which customer centric approaches and agile delivery are successfully adopted
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself
- Passion for digital and technology
- A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including writing marketing material and tender documents
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
- 2:1 or above from a top 30 university
You will get the opportunity to be part of a fun, sociable, talented and passionate team, with the experience and skill level of Big 4 consulting but set in a close knit, modern consultancy atmosphere. You will get exposure to all aspects of consulting and the chance to make a real impact on the business and client relationships.
- Salary: £24,500 - £26,000 (dependant on experience)
- 30 days leave
- Annual performance based bonus
- Annual personal training allowance of £1500
- Perkbox account: access to 100s of discounts
- Friday team lunch on Palladium
- Regular social events