Palladium is an award-winning digital transformation consultancy with a strong track record for delivering change and improving our client’s digital capabilities. Senior Consultants will get to join our talented team working with our broad portfolio of clients, projects, industries and technologies and will be part of the full project cycle; from proposal writing through to end delivery of implementation and change management
We provide four core services to clients:
- Digital diagnostic – An insight into the digital health and opportunity of a business
- Strategy – Identifying the big shifts and delivering the roadmap to support the digital vision
- Product & Service Design - Design and definition of digital products and services
- Deployment – Guidance and support through the implementation and change management process
We like our Senior Consultants to get exposure and experience in all of these areas before deciding which they want to pursue at Manager level and above. We think people work best when they do what they love, so we let you take the lead with your own personal development. We will support and guide you in the direction that you want to grow in.
We have a very strong culture of knowledge sharing, collaboration, transparency and team work. Our people are our most important asset. We believe that a flat organisational structure and a diverse mix of skills and experiences enables us to deliver exceptional work. It’s a highly energetic, sociable, modern and innovative working atmosphere.
- want to have an impact on the future of a rapidly growing business
- want to get broad exposure to as much as possible
- have ambition and entrepreneurial spirit
- have a strong desire to develop and keep learning
- want to keep adapting to the continuously evolving, ever-connected and increasingly competitive business environment - and thrive upon the opportunities and challenges that it presents
- Delivering high quality client work, with analysis and insight that makes good use of Palladium Groups methods and tools alongside personal experience from relevant previous projects.
- Applying your experience of digital solutions and techniques, customer insight and data analysis to help our clients achieve their goals
- Creating written and visual output for clients that is impactful and meaningful ranging from written reports, to persona development and customer journey development.
- Taking part in and leading activities such as workshops, meetings, research, stakeholder engagement and solution design for all projects with customer insight and experience component.
- Participating in business development activities such as contribution to bid development, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activity
- Participating in some company development activity such as developing internal training, running mentoring sessions and organising customer insight related events
- Undertaking and interpreting user research to inform decisions at the start of a project and to evaluate end results
- Conducting research into new topics of interest to our clients, developing thought leadership that is relevant and valuable to our firm and our clients
- Developing and interpreting customer insight to the high standards expected by our clients
- Being part of designing and building digital strategies and customer experiences, and supporting digital solutions that meet the high standards expected by our clients
- Working in project environments in which user-centred design and agile delivery is successfully adopted
- Working in project environments in which customer centric approaches and agile delivery are successfully adopted
- Fulfilling multiple roles in digital delivery projects such as Insight Strategist, Product Owner, User Researcher, Solution development lead
- Working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary environments for project delivery
- Influencing in complex situations where stakeholders do not always agree about methods, choices and strategic direction
- Understanding of the challenges faced by businesses operating in today’s climate, with budgetary constraints and a desire to use digital technologies to reinvent business model
You will get the opportunity to be part of a fun, sociable, talented and passionate team, with the experience and skill level of Big 4 consulting but set in a close knit, modern consultancy atmosphere. You will get exposure to all aspects of consulting and the chance to make a real impact on the business and client relationships.
- Salary: £37,500 - £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 30 days leave
- Annual performance based bonus
- Annual personal training allowance of £1500
- Perkbox account: access to 100s of discounts
- Access to company Uber account
- Friday team lunch on Palladium
- Regular social events