Palladium is an award-winning digital transformation consultancy with a strong track record for delivering change and improving our client’s digital capabilities. Managers will get to join our talented team working with our broad portfolio of clients, projects, industries and technologies and will be part of the full project cycle; from proposal writing through to end delivery of implementation and change management
We provide four core services to clients:
- Digital diagnostic – An insight into the digital health and opportunity of a business
- Strategy – Identifying the big shifts and delivering the roadmap to support the digital vision
- Product & Service Design - Design and definition of digital products and services
- Deployment – Guidance and support through the implementation and change management process
We like our Managers to have a focus area of either Digital Strategy or Product & Service Design. We think people work best when they do what they love, so we let you take the lead with your own personal development. We will support and guide you in the direction that you want to grow in. Progression is based purely on performance. We expect managers to take responsibility for the professional development of their teams and mentees. As part of our knowledge share ethos, everyone at Palladium is both a mentor and mentee.
We have a very strong culture of knowledge sharing, collaboration, transparency and team work. Our people are our most important asset. We believe that a flat organisational structure and a diverse mix of skills and experiences enables us to deliver exceptional work. It’s a highly energetic, sociable, modern and innovative working atmosphere.
- want to have an impact on the future of a rapidly growing business
- have ambition and entrepreneurial spirit
- have a strong desire to develop and keep learning and progress professionally
- want to keep adapting to the continuously evolving, ever-connected and increasingly competitive business environment - and thrive upon the opportunities and challenges that it present
- Delivering high quality client work, with analysis and insight that makes good use of Palladium Groups methods and tools alongside personal experience from relevant previous projects.
- Applying your experience of digital solutions and techniques, customer insight and data analysis to help our clients achieve their goals
- Creating written and visual output for clients that is impactful and meaningful ranging from written reports, to persona development and customer journey development.
- Leading and coaching teams through activities such as workshops, meetings, research programmes, stakeholder engagement, business analysis and solution design.
- Participating in business development activity such as developing bids, writing responses to invitations to tender from clients, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activity
- Generating profitable revenue from your engagements and building lasting relationships with your clients
- Participating in some company development activity such as developing internal training, running mentoring sessions and organising events
- Conducting research into new topics of interest to our clients, developing thought leadership that is relevant and valuable our firm and our clients
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities for new client projects
- Working to and meeting an agreed client revenue target
- Leading responses to client invitations to tender and bids
- Mobilising and leading projects, leading teams and managing contracts and scope
- Managing the commercial success of their projects and teams, including budgetary management
- Training and development of direct reports
- Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with customers throughout the entire solution delivery lifecycle
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself
- Passion for digital and technology
- A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including writing marketing material and tender documents
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
You will get the opportunity to be part of a fun, sociable, talented and passionate team, with the experience and skill level of Big 4 consulting but set in a close knit, modern consultancy atmosphere. You will get exposure to all aspects of consulting and the chance to make a real impact on the business and client relationships.
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (dependant on experience)
- 30 days leave
- Annual sales bonus 10% of salary annually
- Annual performance based bonus
- Annual personal training allowance of £1500
- Perkbox account: access to 100s of discounts
- Access to company Uber account
- Friday team lunch on Palladium
- Regular social events